Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ive just purchased a 206 1.4 hdi 52 reg 153,000 miles.

ive had it two days and am baffled please help.
when starting it takes a lot of attempts...................................................................................................................................................................................................
thanks for the suggestions

update.........

after investigaion peugeot believe the problem it is two of the common rail fuel injectors have given up.
£388.00 main dealer each.
£100.00 private each.
£100.00 the pair 10,000 miles use.

but i need to order today,there seems to be an array of codes for the bosch units these two are both 1.4hdi injectors are they all the same for all the 1.4 hdis im told they are the same as citroen and the fiesta 1.4hdi models but vary codes from year to year and model although te engines are the same.
here are a couple of codes below for the 1.4 hdi.
0445 110 075
0445 110 297

i need to get them ordered as ive asked for the car back but dont want to further put myself in problems with the wrong ones.

anyone know which ones i need and does it massively matter if the codes vary.

G

·
Hi

Sorry I cannot give you a direct answer, but you can check the codes on the public Servicebox website.

If you serarch by your VIn you can see if the ones you list are appropriate. The website also shows succession so if they have been upgraded you will see that too.

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/

David

1 - 2 of 2 Posts