Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just found this forum and looks great. I,m wondering if anyone can help.
My wife has a Partner combi escapade. We love it and have it a few years. The trouble is that the front and rear screen washers have stopped working and i need to fix it as the MOT is next month!
I spent hours but not gettin g anywhere. I checked the fuse and its fine. The washwer levles are full. The jets are clean and the pipe is fine. I suspect the pump has a dodgy wire or has failed. At the moment it is completely dead. When I activate the washers I cant even hear the buzz if the washer pump on front or rear.

... The question is .. Where is the screen washer pump located? I looked everywhere. The pipe seems to dissapear into the chassis and the front screen washer bottle is there as well.

any help much appreciated.
Thanks
Clive

·
Registered
862 Posts
cliver37 said:
Hi,
Just found this forum and looks great. I,m wondering if anyone can help.
My wife has a Partner combi escapade. We love it and have it a few years. The trouble is that the front and rear screen washers have stopped working and i need to fix it as the MOT is next month!
I spent hours but not gettin g anywhere. I checked the fuse and its fine. The washwer levles are full. The jets are clean and the pipe is fine. I suspect the pump has a dodgy wire or has failed. At the moment it is completely dead. When I activate the washers I cant even hear the buzz if the washer pump on front or rear.

... The question is .. Where is the screen washer pump located? I looked everywhere. The pipe seems to dissapear into the chassis and the front screen washer bottle is there as well.

any help much appreciated.
Thanks
Clive
then only other thing is your motor in your washer bottle u wont normally hear the washer motor anyway with it being down under the front wing, common for sticking and packing up.
remove your o/s wheel liner the bottle's just behind the bumper. Hope this helps mate. :thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
307 washer pump

I wonder if mine is located in the same place, because I also have exactly the same problem on my 2002 307?

·
Registered
862 Posts
With most pugs wherever the screen wash bottle is located that is where you will find the pump motor as well. Bit of a pain to get to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts