Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

First time poster here, hopefully someone can help?

How many types of Com2000 are/were/is there?
I heard that the units were interchangeable? all the connectors fitted ok.

I have a 307 1.4 16v on a 2004 plate (envy special edition)
VIN: VF33CKFUB83556847

has really super floppy indicators (MOT fail) and has been causing all sorts of electrical gremlins, (AIRBAG failure) etc.

The Com 2000 fitted is a DAV unit:

345 724 29
96530930XT
4469 - MH
26 mars 2004

I managed to get hold of another unit that was going spare:

Delphi
96563489XT

Everything fit ok, but on reconnection, no horn, no indicators, no wipers, just made a 'bong' noise when the battery was reconnected :(

-

If it's a part that's VIN specific, then could someone be really kind enough to let me know what part numbers I need?.

This is so confusing, I'm not sure where to start.
A real nightmare as I'm pretty sure I've got a failed coil pack and a dodgy speed sensor as well... :nono:

Also on the note of Peugeot Planet, I'm getting the software, what cable do I need to connect from the laptop to the ODBII?, is it just as simple as getting a USB to ODBII connector or am I thinking far to logically for Peugeot Electrics?

Many Thanks

Soaps

·
Registered
673 Posts
Cant help with the comm unit..betty probably the man for that...he'll be around soon...

as for planet you need the lexia cable...an ordinary one wont work...theres a dude on here who highly recommends a guy called jim.....cant quite remember his username...he'll be along soon to...sorry im not much help really...:thumb:

R

·
0 Posts
cant help with the coms betty is your man for that. as for the peugeot planet no point in getting just the sofwear as when you buy the leads it comes with the latest softwear. the leads come with an interface which is the important bit of the kit. the best place most of the forum use is jim SHOP - easydiagnostics phone him up he is easy to talk to mention your from the forum and youll get a bit of discount.he now sells kits that also work on 64 bit laptops .i will tell you now he is not the cheapest but he dose sell german not chinese kits.he gives 7 days moneyback garrenty and gives full backup and support which many on here will tell you is great..go direct to him(phone) not his ebay to get your discount..:thumb:

·
Registered
556 Posts
I changed the comm unit on the mrs 04 307 was plug and play but a stupid set up i wouldn't use a second hand 1 as if it's not lined up properly you will rip the ribbon out at full lock and get those problems, a new 1 is lined up and has a bit of tape on it that you pull off then place the unit carefully on the column, i did try fixing the original 1 but gave up and paid 130 for a new 1 on Ebay.
:nod:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
PRET6.jpg
If you can find a number like this one in red on your car soapy, and post it here, it will id the part for me that you want. It should be on a door pillar somewhere maybe drivers door post. Its your RP number, i can find the correct part number with this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts