1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ive got a faulty com2000
part number 96439228ZL made by DAV

I cant find the same one ,
can anybody tell please me if there is an alternative that fits?
1.4 hdi 2002
cheers

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would need vin-number to look it up you could send it in pm

Holt
Hello, I'm new here, and have the same comm issue. Mine is broken, and I can't find one with the same number. 96446862XT. Could you help with the part number? Thanks. Best wishes, Paul.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Some news. Thanks for the offers of help. Got a price and part number from my dealers. Will post part number in the new year, as I left it at work. Any way, dealer price is £251 inc vat. :eek: :mygod: so last option that. Anyway, with the part number. I found one at lunch online, new in a box. £150. Free post. :D result. On my part it's down as 96446862XT. Although, as you point out. You need the dealer part number for your car. So will post further details in the new year, along with a full how to do, with pics in the new year. To help others.

·
Registered
14,567 Posts
Part numbers do NOT matter parts that should not fit will fit and work in most cases Peugeots part numbers are not any use as most sellers post the long number which is the part MANUFACTURERS number and Peugeot cannot cross reference this number.

Add to the fact that most parts do NOT have the Peugeot part number anyway and you can see that cross referencing them is a minefield I tried and gave up :)

My conclusion was as stated all parts fit all cars as long as they have exactly the same functions if you have esp the comm must be from an esp car this is one of the few that need to match exactly

Link in above post goes into more detail

1 - 19 of 19 Posts