Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just ordered a new 5008. I know I am in the 3008 forum but there is no forum for the new 5008. But my question should apply here anyway.

I ordered the Pearl White. I did like to look of the Emerald Crystal in pictures online but could not get a chance to see it in the flesh.

Those who have seen the Emerald Crystal do you think I have made the right choice?

·
Registered
420 Posts
I don't think that colour option is available for the 3008. At least I have never seen it in brochures or online configurators.

·
Read Only
27 Posts
I think you made the right choice. You can't go wrong with pearlescent white. It's a safe colour and looks fantastic on the new 3008 and current 5008.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think that colour option is available for the 3008. At least I have never seen it in brochures or online configurators.
I think you are correct. It appears to be the 5008 equivalent of Burnt Copper on the 3008. ie the one used in press shots and stuff.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you made the right choice. You can't go wrong with pearlescent white. It's a safe colour and looks fantastic on the new 3008 and current 5008.
That was my thought, that it is safe. It also does seem to be a lot more pearly (if that's the correct word) than the competition. I looked at Pearl White on a Tiguan and I couldn't distinguish it from standard white.

·
Administrator
2,833 Posts
I have just ordered a new 5008. I know I am in the 3008 forum but there is no forum for the new 5008.
Just to let you know, I've asked our Admin team to create a new sub forum for the new 5008.

Once it's done I will move this thread there for you.

Paul

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just to let you know, I've asked our Admin team to create a new sub forum for the new 5008.

Once it's done I will move this thread there for you.

Paul
Cheers Paul

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi all,

I want to order a new 5008 and I really love the red color in 3008. From all the brochures I 've seen it doesn't seem to be an option for 5008. The local dealers have no idea as of yet, as the full specs have not arrived.
Does anyone if it will be possible to get it in red?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi all,

I want to order a new 5008 and I really love the red color in 3008. From all the brochures I 've seen it doesn't seem to be an option for 5008. The local dealers have no idea as of yet, as the full specs have not arrived.
Does anyone if it will be possible to get it in red?
No I don't think it is available in Red. If you look at the configurator on the Belgium site you can see the colours. But maybe they will have different colours for UK.

·
Registered
85 Posts
No I don't think it is available in Red. If you look at the configurator on the Belgium site you can see the colours. But maybe they will have different colours for UK.
That's unfortunate. I think the only other that's interesting is the white pearl. All the others look a bit dull. I 've seen the green and light grey from up close, and they do nothing for me.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
White Pearl is what I have chosen. It does look very nice in the flesh. It is much more pearlescent than a lot of other manufacturers I have seen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts