Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2021-1.2 GT Premium-Auto-Nimbus Grey-Leather-Pano roof
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
The left hand dial on my 2021 GT Premium has started showing the above amber warning message. It comes on 2-3 minutes after starting a journey. I presume this means that the system which alerts you when it detects you are too close to another moving vehicle isn’t functioning. Due to distance, it’s a bit of a faff to take the car into my nearest dealership so was hoping to live with the fault until the next service. Or perhaps it’s something more serious and I should get it checked ASAP. Appreciate any advice.

· Registered
my18 308 gti 270
62 Posts
Our 2018 3008 had exactly the same warning and when that came up the cruise control also did not work. It turned out to be a faulty battery that caused these errors. Yours being a 2021, you'd think your battery would not be the issue but have it checked anyway.

· Registered
2021 Peugeot Rifter L2 1.5 BlueHDI (YHZ) M6 (ML6C)
117 Posts
I have had this on my 2021 Rifter too. Not too often but now and then. Always on start-up or at really low speed. It has disappeared on its own every time.

I have not done anything with this "issue" and have come to suspect water/mud on the sensors?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts