Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Ok, now that the cold weather has begun, i have had a starting issue with my 307 hdi 136.

This morning my car said brrr, -7°! I started the engine, obviously it took a little longer to start being so cold, but only took about 2-3 seconds longer than usual. When she fired up, the STOP light flashed for about 20 seconds and the interior light flashed along with it, which is new?! After the 20 seconds it stopped flashing. Running wasnt particualy rough but revs were higher than usual. I expect that, but Im worried about the light flashing.

On another note, i had to drive to work with my handbrake on, my stupid mistake for leaving it on when i knew it was going to be cold...! Im just hoping it loosens off for the drive home.

Any words/advice on the light flashing? At -7° i wouldnt have expected this problem and worried incase i drive to Scandanavia where it can get to -30°

·
5,836 Posts
Flashing light and stop is signal a door/tailgate is not closed.

Sure switch is built into door lock assembly. Maybe it was slightly frozen. A drop of 3 in 1 or similar light oil in the door lock assembly may help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts