Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. So im thinking about converting the original airbox in a 307 1.6hdi diesel to a performance induction kit..

If you look at the engine the pipe that comes off the airbox and down to the turbo, it has another path halfway down the tube that goes into the engine...

Im new to all this BUT, if i was to bring 1 coloured silicone tube coming off the turbo to the induction kit and i wanted to tuck the induction kit down behind the front nearside light cluster, what would i do with the gaping hole in the side of the rocker.?

I had a look on another friends engine and by the looks of it he has what appears to be a smaller version of an induction kit attached..

Is this the correct method .. tips would be nice

Cheers.

·
Registered
593 Posts
That would be the rocker cover breather pipe, with it being diesel you would be better with an oil catch can from ebay attatched to that section. But as far as air filters pal, you are better off with a replacment paper filter made by piper or KnN that just goes into your airbox. You wont feel a power change from upgrading any air fiilter. Only hear the difference.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts