Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

How fo I remove and replace a coil pack in a 307? I took the cover off and removed the 4 or 5 screws holding it in place gave it a little pull and it felt like some springs in there so dint want to brake it completely? I'd it just a case of pulling on it hard to remove?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from your description this is a 16 valve engine if so they are quite tight but you just pull it out once screws are removed.
Sorry forgot to say it's a 1.6s petrol it was very tight and I gave up as didn't want to break it lol. Does it feel like it's in springs when you are pulling?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As said above when I tried earlier it felt very tight I could move it and pull it but it felt like I was pulling against springs? Of I do give it a good pull can i do damage to anything else?

·
Registered
687 Posts
As said above when I tried earlier it felt very tight I could move it and pull it but it felt like I was pulling against springs? Of I do give it a good pull can i do damage to anything else?
Is it the clips/connects onto the top of the sparks you can feel? Just lift off as square and evenly as you can

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure what if is but seemed like it didn't want to pull off to easy?

Didn't know if there were anything else apart from the few screws holding it down?

·
5,669 Posts
If the plugs have not been changed for a while the rubber boots stick to the plugs, this makes it very hard to get coil pack off (you always think you have missed a retaining bolt)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This must be the case then we'll. I will give it another go in the week and see how I get on then hopefully I don't break anything else. Is it worth trying to get something under it to help it out?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts