Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to adjust the thoughness of clutch pedal? Mine is somewhat hard to press. My other car, Opel Astra, 2007 clutch is quite a bit softer and doesnt tire my leg that much, albeit its 1.4 petrol. :confused:

J

·
0 Posts
Clutch on my 407 is smooth and soft, albeit not as soft as a new car, but definitely doesn't tire my leg out when in traffic. I've had new clutch/DMF.... not sure if you have, or whether the change has made mine any smoother??

I doubt you can adjust them as I believed they were self adjusting anyhow

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know much about the clutchs history on my car, other than that i dont really have any problems with it. its smooth when pressed, a bit vibrating felt on it independant of being pressed or not, but i understand that is normal?

would actually changing the clutch/dmf affect the pressure needed to press it? i was thinking it might be due to clutch cylinder or something something? :)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Bit of a re-hash but im noticing mine seems to be becoming harder to press though im not 100% sure if im imagining it which i know doesnt exactly help. Is a hardening clutch pedal a sign of anything?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts