Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have recently fitted a new clutch non genuine to my 307 1.6 d 2006 the clutch now judders and creaks when depressed . I am going to fit a genuine clutch but just wandered if anyone has had any dual mass flywheel problems , it didn't judder before so experience tells me the new clutch is no good . Thankyou

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Did you replace just the clutch or did you do the dual mass flywheel as well? I'm under the impression that the DMF should be replaced at the same time as the clutch as they are matched. At least that's the recommendation. Also, most pressure plates have a protective covering on them. Did you give the pressure plate a good clean before it was fitted ?

Didn't have any problems with clutch judder after replacing my clutch (Solid Flywheel). I have noticed that I have to change down earlier than I used to but put that down to the worn clutch slipping rather than a problem with the new clutch.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
mines a solid clutch. it feels nice and smooth and changes well. it just judders a bit if you just pull off on the clutch without any revs lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts