Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Im new here, so Hello!

I did have two problems, but Ive just found the anwser to one on here, however the other one is when lifting the clutch in first gear, it shudders a little bit (as if it was going to cut out) but it doesnt.... does anyone know what this might be? Do I need a new clutch?

Many thanks

J

·
0 Posts
without DMF (Dual Mass Flywheel) it could be the engine mount.

Mine has Dual Mass Flywheel and judders like crap in 1st and especially in 2nd. I'm getting the solid conversion clutch kit done next week. It's cheaper and better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many thanks for your help.

My Peugeot is a 2004 2.0 Hdi 110bhp, so Im guessing that mine does have the DMF!

:(

J

·
0 Posts
Mine too, just got the conversion yesterday. If you're based in County Durham I can tell you where you'd get it done cheaper than anywhere else. :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine too, just got the conversion yesterday. If you're based in County Durham I can tell you where you'd get it done cheaper than anywhere else. :cool:
I live in Southampton. I have managed to find a brand new clutch conversion kit on ebay for £279.99..... I havent ordered it yet, but wondered if that was a reasonable price?

J

·
0 Posts
Unfortunately mate, the bloke sold up and now just sells cars. His mechanic griffed him off! I'm not sure now bud!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts