Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is a long one I’m not good with cars and always take it to the garage for repairs. I have a 2012 Peugeot 207 sportium 1.4. I had the clutch changed in January instantly engine management light came on with 2 fault codes P1336 and P0315 I took it to an independent garage who told me the codes and said to revisit the garage who change the clutch as this may be down to him. When I returned he said there was no problem to be found and cleared dash board next day light reappeared and again a few days later after he again looked at the car. In the end he changed the crank shaft sensor and the light stayed off from end of January till Saturday. Saturday we started the car and engine management light came on we went to an independent garage again to have codes read he told me codes P1336 and P0315. The original garage could only fit me in today to have car looked at and yesterday I used the car with the light still on but this morning when I got into car to take to the garage the engine management light was off and nothing to display. The garage have looked and said they can’t see any issues and that maybes this isn’t caused by them when the clutch was changed, he cleared the codes and light is still off for now. Has anyone had these issues before and know how to correct them please and what the cause was as I seem to just be giving garages money to have the same issue over and over and information would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
The crank sensor in january may well have been the original cause of the original engine light but as for the fault now it is most likely not connected to original fault after clutch fitting.

As above water ingress can cause recurring issues and only person to blame in that case is peugeot :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts