Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After buying a new key job and RFID chip on ebay and having one key which works. how would i go to reprogram the new key without a hardware programmer and using the cars ignition?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You'll need PP2000 or Diagbox (it depends of version and year of your car) to programming new key. Simpler procedure to re-programming only works for previously recognized keys.

see How to: Contact a member for Peugeot Planet Diagnostic for more help.

erick
with the diagbox, can you program a new key without any previous keys at all? i.e buy a brand new key from ebay and program it if all other keys are lost?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Do you have the 4 digit security code for the car Luke ? It usually comes on a piece of plastic about credit card size and has 4 letters/numbers to form a code.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have the 4 digit security code for the car Luke ? It usually comes on a piece of plastic about credit card size and has 4 letters/numbers to form a code.
No i dont sorry. i have both the old and the new radio. i dont think i ever had a card with the car with the security code on. i may be giving mis information here but i think my cars radio is coded to the VIN and it doesnt have a unlock code as such.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry. this is the wrong thread. i recognised your username and thought this was talking about the radio.

No i dont think i have the security code anyway. i have only 1 key to the car and it would be nice to have a spare. the priority isnt high but if it was possible to use the cars ignition to clone a key as some cars/motorbikes out there are able. it would be worth investigating for a spare key. for now, the main objective it the radio.

·
6,560 Posts
207 original radio has no code just VIN needs to coded in radio

1 - 7 of 7 Posts