Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has just come back from having some bodywork repair at the rear and the clock/radio central display is not working properly. It is either apparently off or very faint. I took it back to the repair centre and they didn't think it could be anything to do with them as they didn't even disconnect the battery.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is it easy/expensive to replace the display?

·
Registered
256 Posts
1: how and where was your car damaged

2: They have disconnected the battery

3: Try pulling the fuse out to reset it.
4: Panel beaters always damaged other parts, thats why they are beaters, the beat the hell out of your car and expect you to take it, they shine your car and clean your tyres to cover the fact that they have damaged other parts and are not going to tell you..

LCD displays just don't stop working unless they have been beaten around.
Check for any tampering, I have heard of some panel beaters taking good parts out of new cars and replacing them with defective parts they got from wreckers and then selling the new parts they took from the repaired car and selling them off. Don't beleive me check with your local wreckers they are aware of it. It's a sinister business.

·
Registered
3 Posts
if ur talking about the multifunction display it has three bulbs behind it that goes out,i had smae problem get new ones!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts