Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be a possisbility to fit climate control to the model with manual controls? would it just be plug play and activate in pp2000?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I too was curious about this, but as far as I can tell it would be a lot of work!

The climate control uses motors to adjust the flaps-so these would need installing. Then there sensors inside the car. As well as a whole load of wiring.

If you had a donor car that you could strip everything out, it would be doable. Also, there is a lot of information about it in the haynes manual. If your interested in trying it, I'l copy some information up from my manual about it later :thumb:. Might even have some circuit diagrams in there.

·
Registered
424 Posts
from what I've seen from the guys over at vvoc that have fitted climate control into the old Vectra B it was a HELL of a lot of work (an all day job for somebody who knew what they were doing)

donor car required so you can swap over the entire system, plus not sure what ECU's you'd need to change

would be a lot easier to just get a car with climate in already and swap over any other bits that are personal to you (if you have any) onto that car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts