Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
None of the buttons on my climate control unit light up. To be perfectly honest I thought this was normal as it's been like this since I bought the car and only once I looked into the blue dash threads did I realise they were meant to be lit.

Surely it's unlikely all the bulbs or LEDs have blew at the same time so is there a fuse or anything I can check?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Dont know about the fuse, but if its anything like the standard climate controls theres only I think 2 bulbs in there. one of mine has gone and as a result the left side is dark. So its possible both bulbs have gone.

Would be curious to know what kind of bulbs it takes to replace these too.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
if bulbs yeah they can blow, might not have at same time, but last owner could of been lazy and/or didnt know how to change them.

or...

if they are LED's, already. one could of gone faulty or put in wrong way and knocked the other off in circuit.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
typically bulbs from what i know. another £££ making scheme to get you to take your car to the dealer...:lol:

·
Registered
91 Posts
This unit has 3 bulbs in 2 light up the screen part and the 3rd lights up all the buttons via that fibre optic plasic stuff they use in thing like this.

The bulbs are the standard small twist type used in most car dash boards/instrument clusters etc.

The hardest part of this job is getting your control panel out to get at the bulbs, there are guides on how to do this on the forum.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts