Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
anyone has some kind of a clicking sound coming somewhere from the dash direction?
sounds like clicking sound from speakers... very quite, appears every 30 seconds or so... can be heard if audio is off and car is parked with engine on

·
Registered
723 Posts
hi
anyone has some kind of a clicking sound coming somewhere from the dash direction?
sounds like clicking sound from speakers... very quite, appears every 30 seconds or so... can be heard if audio is off and car is parked with engine on
It may be one of the ventilation flaps that is stuck, and trying to move.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I also have some clicking sounds somewhere from the dash. Sometimes it seems they are from the door's tweeters, as they seem like those noises from dust on vinyl discs.
They usually only happen when it's cold and I've set the temperature higher than exterior temperature. They are more frequent in the first minutes after starting the car, and eventually disappear. This makes me think it is related with the ventilation/AC pre-heater.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have some clicking sounds somewhere from the dash. Sometimes it seems they are from the door's tweeters, as they seem like those noises from dust on vinyl discs.
They usually only happen when it's cold and I've set the temperature higher than exterior temperature. They are more frequent in the first minutes after starting the car, and eventually disappear. This makes me think it is related with the ventilation/AC pre-heater.
thank you.
i thought i was going crazy already. i have never heard these sounds before from my car.. so i was worried if it could be connected to the problem i had with one tube connected to air intake manifold...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts