Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi was just wondering how i go about cleaning my MAF sensor, i've just purchased some electrical contact spray....

Also since I unplugged my MAF sensor to test if it runs ok without it, my engine management light wont go off, with the famous anti pollution message. Been like this for a week now... Will it be because i unplugged it??

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Yes, it will have logged a fault so needs clearing with pp2000 or equivelant diagnostic. The cleaning just involves spraying through with electrical spray, but remove it from the engine first

·
Registered
673 Posts
Yes, it will have logged a fault so needs clearing with pp2000 or equivelant diagnostic. The cleaning just involves spraying through with electrical spray, but remove it from the engine first
i agree the fault will be logged but the light wont stay on beacause of this....if the fault is corrected (plugged back in) the light will go off but the fault will be logged.....:thumb:

·
Registered
405 Posts
It cycles like every couple of starts, so the light will probably go out in say a day of using it or within a couple of days of you plugging it back in. But the code will be present on your ecu if its ever read on diagnostics later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts