Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just fitted my standard headunit into my 307 and it is on and working but beeping loudly through the speakers does anyone know what this is???

Adam

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
It has to be configured to your vin code ,you need planet again ,radios are coded to cars so you can remove them and no need to worry about codes except when you change it to another car.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got this with the car and was informed that this was the headunit from the car originally, it comes up with all the info on the screen and sound comes through the speakers, just got the awful beep also

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Its not the original unless someone has coded it to another car , trust me on this one ,i`ve sold a few on ebay and code them to the buyers car with their vin number , dealer charges £15 to code it.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Its not the original unless someone has coded it to another car , trust me on this one ,i`ve sold a few on ebay and code them to the buyers car with their vin number , dealer charges £15 to code it.
i've tried selling mine, and no takers...:( even offered to change it to different colour led if needed...:( (sorry for hijacking thread:thumb: )

but yeah its as betty says you need to get it paired with planet, people can do it remotely with planet (aslong as they have your radio and VIN) or so im told :p may save you a few pennies that way

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've tried to buy my own Lexia. had one sorted for 135 posted on ebay, guy was ment to send me a invoice on there too pay it, and now all of a sudden its gone off there and hes not answering back. Next one I've messaged about is 169 posted, but I've only for 158 spare for one so I'm gutted.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got a Peugeot Planet sorted :) £135 posted, I don't think that's so bad.

Can't wait to get playing with it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts