Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2012 Peugeot 207 with a clarion NX501 unit installed. The Sat Nav option isn’t working for me as it won’t even let me click on the navigation application. I don’t know anything about this unit so not sure how to make it work. Can anyone help me out by letting me know how this navigation works and how I can use it? Any information is helpful. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem when I bought mine but I realised that the micro sd card hadn’t been pushed in properly and now works fine if didn’t have an micro sd card just get one off eBay or amazon and then google clarion nx501 maps download follow the instructions to update and install and it should work fine.

I recently bought a 2012 Peugeot 207 with a clarion NX501 unit installed. The Sat Nav option isn’t working for me as it won’t even let me click on the navigation application. I don’t know anything about this unit so not sure how to make it work. Can anyone help me out by letting me know how this navigation works and how I can use it? Any information is helpful. Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts