Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two problems with my Clarion factory cd-radio.

a) It cann't read any CD, some guy told me that the laser lens isn't clean but i tried to clean it with CD for lens cleaning but it didn't work.

b) Second problem is (you gess) with my fm radio when i drive my 206 it works for a wille around 10 minutes but then it loses its coverage there is only noise, when i turn it off and the again on it works again for 10 minutes and then on and on....

I hope that somebody understod what I am saying.

All help is welcomed!!!!!

Thx

·
Registered
1 Posts
sassa said:
b) Second problem is (you gess) with my fm radio when i drive my 206 it works for a wille around 10 minutes but then it loses its coverage there is only noise, when i turn it off and the again on it works again for 10 minutes and then on and on....

Thx
I have the second problem aswell, does this mean that I need a new radio or can it be easily fixed?

·
Registered
862 Posts
sassa said:
I have two problems with my Clarion factory cd-radio.

a) It cann't read any CD, some guy told me that the laser lens isn't clean but i tried to clean it with CD for lens cleaning but it didn't work.

Thx

You dont say how old your car is,but its possible the laser is burned out,happens to all makes eventually.

As for losing the station,obviously a fault in the head unit,with you switching it on and off,its resetting itself.Not much hhelp,sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts