Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone can help me and the Citroen dealership. I have a Citroen C4 petrol 1.4 manual reg number SK06YKT.***

It now and again has a fault where the car can go into limp mode and the engine management light is on or the EML is on and no limp mode. We put it into the dealer for repair but they are having trouble getting it sorted and are now contacting the technical department at Citroen in France. When the dealer put the computer onto the car it comes up with the same three faults every time.

P0106 - Manifold absolute pressure Barometric pressure circuit range /performance problem***
P0341 - Camshaft position sensor "A" Circuit range / performance bank 1 or single sensor
P0609 - Powertrain control module vss output "B"

There is also no response when you press the accelerator pedal. We've changed the MAP sensor and the engine bay fuse box but this didn't cure the fault. The dealer said they have checked wiring, plugs and have cleared all faults on the computer. Twice now I've been in to collect the car the next day as they have said it's sorted and as soon as I start up it's back to having the faults even though the engine runs well. The dealer has had the car for 2 weeks now and the bill is getting bigger.

Please if you know what the fault is email me at***[email protected]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts