Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Hoping someone can offer some advice.

My cigarette lighter is playing up. It actually works with the cigarette adapter but when i plug in any 12v adapter it doesnt work. Any idea why this is?

I'm wanting to plug a sat nav into it but it just doesnt charge the device at all. I've tried various 12v adapters with no joy but when i test it with the original cigarette adapter (the one used to light cigarettes) it works fine. So basically i can light my cigarettes but can't use the at nav :confused:

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Hey guys

Hoping someone can offer some advice.

My cigarette lighter is playing up. It actually works with the cigarette adapter but when i plug in any 12v adapter it doesnt work. Any idea why this is?

I'm wanting to plug a sat nav into it but it just doesnt charge the device at all. I've tried various 12v adapters with no joy but when i test it with the original cigarette adapter (the one used to light cigarettes) it works fine. So basically i can light my cigarettes but can't use the at nav :confused:
with ignition off give it a good clean inside

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tried cleaning it and no joy. Cigarette lighter works, but adapter doesn't. Very odd. Going to check the fuses now

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fixed it. Terminals had corroded so i give them a good clean as mentioned above and hey presto it worked.

Thanks for the help guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts