Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new to this so AI hope I'm posting in the right place. I've searched for this and can't find anything exactly like what I want to ask so...

I've got an 06 plate 307 and I want to fit an aftermarket head unit. I have the loom adaptor (PC2-86-4) and the antenna adaptor (I forget the p/n). These appear to be straightforward but I was hoping to run the live from the cigarette lighter, however... when I remove it the connection is some sort of ISO block with pink, blue and green\white wires feeding into it.

Can anybody advise how I connect the red lead from the harness to this setup or do I need to look elsewhere for power?

Thanks.

·
11,766 Posts
The 307 radio wiring loom supplies two power feeds to the radio - one to power it when the ignition is on, the other to operate it briefly while the ignition is off, or keep the radio memory.

Aftermarket stereos on the 307 have been covered extensively on here (mainly by me) and I don't want to repost the same stuff over so I'd recommend having a search and read through.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts