Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another quick one whilst I'm here I have noticed my BULB in the cigarette lighter has gone off... The socket still works the charge my phone etc but no light comes on anymore I know there was one there I'm pretty sure of it I've tried to remove the socket but it wont come out as seems to be an odd shape not circular I just wanted to know if and how I can change the bulb?

Many thanks guys

·
Registered
21 Posts
you can only replace the bulb when the socket is removed. You can remove the socket by lifting the metal inside the cigarette lighter with a screwdriver. If the metal is up, you can lift the cigarette lighter out of the console. And you will see the bulb.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - but would do you mean lift the metal out? And how? I blew the fuse haha, do u mean the inner metal?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks - but would do you mean lift the metal out? And how? I blew the fuse haha, do u mean the inner metal?
that's what I mean, my english isn't that good. Sorry.

but it is not easy to get it out. But with a small screwdriver you can lift it up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've just tried it but it slides out from the plastic but not far enough to see a bulb ? there is a circular stick like object attached from the other end really hard and fidly, i have taken the window controls out to access it better, the socket works just no light illuminates.... argh! do u have pictures? step by step lol..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts