Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get my hands on some of the chrome exhaust tips as my 3008 has black plastic ones , i believe you can clip the standard ones off and replace does anyone know where they can be ordered from

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Administrator
2,833 Posts
Not cheap but suppose quality is important as exposed to exhaust gasses, would not be good if they discolored.

Doctor,

You know of course they are not real and only chrome effect plastic....don't you.

The real exhaust outlet is a normal pipe located underneath the car.

They are for show to give the impression they are the real exhaust outlets!

Sorry if that bursts your bubble so to say.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Doctor,

You know of course they are not real and only chrome effect plastic....don't you.

The real exhaust outlet is a normal pipe located underneath the car.

They are for show to give the impression they are the real exhaust outlets!

Sorry if that bursts your bubble so to say.
No worries the pipe is still close to one of the trims and the description if it can be trusted says chrome rather than plastic. Have not seen these anywhere else so difficult to make a price comparison.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Seems like no pricing info and they do not ship to Singapore. Anyone knows if it is available in Singapore?
The price is 135 euros for the trims. Send them an e-mail and ask for shipping price to your country.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sent them email but they do not ship outside of EU. If anyone knows where else I can get these do let me know. Cannot seem to find it on ebay or aliexpress.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes, I checked the part number, for pair. Packaging has Peugeot Citroen on it. Just arrived yesterday and will probably fit next week when I get time.

1.2 Allure manual, blue keyless

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just replaced those yesterday on my car. They are just clipped on, but releasing the clips was a bit of a challenge. Ended up lying on the ground under the car and trying to reach them between bumper and the car. Maybe someone else has a better way to get the old part out? Didn't want to scratch the bumper with a screwdriver even if I tried to use one in the beginning... In any case, a 15-minute job.

Ordered mine from the link in the second post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts