Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Part numbers below

How did you access this parts catalog?
public.servicebox.peugeot.com
Bottom left you can change the language to what ever you need. On signing up you have to declare that you're in the motor trade. Once you've signed up you can enter your VIN number ( top left) and then all the correct part numbers will show for your car :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ordered from my dealer
four clips easy (ill had another pic of clips to post 1 later):thumb:
£ not asked yet he's off till Monday

Looks much better with chrome exhaust tips. I also want to replace it once I get the vehicle. Where did you buy it and how much it cost? Was it difficult to remove any advice?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just added this to my Allure (my dealer said that they could do it at cost - because he likes me :p )

So here in Denmark I'll 1200 DKK (About 137 pounds) and that's in total (plus we pay INSANE tax here also on parts :) ...

So there you guys should have a pricepoint (at least a very maximum :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Chrome effect exhaust trim

Like it, cant beat a bit of chrome to improve looks, well done,even better when it wont rust:), I should have them on the GT Line ( when it comes !!!) but I have already identified some areas which could do with "stylising".

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Nagaman
Will give you more info on Accessories page, when I have more info, dont want to upset Beau and get him all uptight, off on cuise to end of June so may not have chance to get back to you before then.
Regards

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hi Nagaman
Will give you more info on Accessories page, when I have more info, dont want to upset Beau and get him all uptight, off on cuise to end of June so may not have chance to get back to you before then.
Regards
Psst
I started a touring thread looking for feedback on long trips.
If you are using your car that is.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.