Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

It past a few day since I bought a chip for my Peugeot 407, 1.6 HDi 16V, which increase power of engine and so on...

Now I have a problem because I do not know where I plug this stuff to injectors to the common rail tube. There must be three-pole plug on a sensor.

Has anyone done this, please if can help me how to find this and where is the easiest access to this plug connector.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello,

It past a few day since I bought a chip for my Peugeot 407, 1.6 HDi 16V, which increase power of engine and so on...

Now I have a problem because I do not know where I plug this stuff to injectors to the common rail tube. There must be three-pole plug on a sensor.

Has anyone done this, please if can help me how to find this and where is the easiest access to this plug connector.

Thanks in advance.
A good start would be the common rail sensor. it screwed in end of rail back of engine.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You have any pictures or tell me in details how do I find this common rail sensor.
I would be very helpful...
Sorry your joking. The common rail back side of engine or front with 4 steel pipes coming out of it the fuel injectors run ti it take cover off engine follow pipes back to engine, It about 12 inch long and about 2 inch round pressure sensor is screwed into end. If that does not help google common rail.:confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts