Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, nice to meet you.
I got a Peugeot 206 model 2009 and i bought a new Android Multimedia Panel from China.
The thing is (read carefully):
1) When i installed the panel i grabbed my keys, got to the ignition mode and then, the panel turned on.
2) I passed the ingition mode and the car started working (the engine was running) and everything was alright.
3) 15 minutes later i turned off the car but the panel did not turned off but it did switched off by itself after 10 minutes.
4) After that, i put the car into the ingition mode again but the panel did not turned on. I had to disconnect the battery and connect it back and then, the panel turned on while the engine was running but when i turned off the car the panel stopped working and i had to disconnect the battery again.

It is like the computer or something is disconnecting the electricity and it cannot reach to the multimedia panel and i have to disconnect the battery in order to "reset" something.
Note: do note that the panel has an option to shut down but it seems the screen is off but if i press any button it makes a "bip" or a noise. It is not 100% off. Also, the previous adapter had 4 pins and the new one has 7 pins where the black connector is located. Take a look at the images.

Finger Motor vehicle Vehicle door Thumb Nail

Finger Circuit component Automotive lighting Nail Thumb

Finger Thumb Gas Electric blue Jewellery

What is going on?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts