Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ok it aint sporty or aerodynamic, but this was the auction bargain i picked up about 4 months ago.....

2lt hdi and still good for 50+ mpg...cheap motoring and not a bad drive !

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its full of tools and equipment all week and full of kids and shopping at the weekend, it was never bought with speed or image in mind, ( too old and wrinkly for that now) but its a good old work horse, well impressed with it, and more room for stuff than my previous estate car- plus it was an auction bargain...

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
A lot of fast cars end up with a tree growing out of the bonnet, you like it ,you drive it, happy days.:)
And with a name like Bricklayer we didn`t think you were a F1 driver.

G

·
I hate to admit it, but t'other day I was at the stealers and I had a good nose around the new Partner Teepee in the high spec Zenith trim, and I actually rather liked it!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the new tepee is practical, as i say they will never win any awards for aerodynamics or for sporty looks but my family need prcticality- the new tepee was initially on our shopping list when i was looking to change my runaround- we thought it would be an option with the scrappage scheme incentive but to be honest when we sat down and looked at everything and ticked the options of what we wanted and then we looked at what we could afford there was quite a shortfall !- so i bought the old partner combi ( pictured) at auction for a song instead and left my money in the bank !

the new tepee will have to wait a year or two, then we will change the wifes car for one !- the new 7 seat version hits the streets very soon, just in time for her to trade in the chrysler voyager she currently runs !

G

·
I'm very tempted when the time comes to replace the 407. Even the most un-sporty car can usually better the national speed limit by 50%, so that's academic. Being a keen mountain biker I like the practicality, and being ancient I like the space and comfort. T'is a bloody tempting proposition, especially on the Zenith with the hooj overhead storage areas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we have the zenith roof on the quicksilver we bought, its brilliant, the kids have space to put their junk for a long journey, it has two rear cigarette lighter / power points in the rear overhead lockers, so the kids can plug in their games or whatever, the rear roof mounted locker in the 'boot' keeps the spare bulb kit and my warning traingle safe along with any maps and stuff you need, that leaves the boot for the dirty wet camping gear or whatever !- perfect !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts