Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design

Hello friends, I've notice that the charging flap is not aligned with the body, and after a quick inspection I noticed a gap. I removed the flap and tried to slide it back correctly but no success. The gap is still there no mater what. Anyone encounter this problem?
Have a great day

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
View attachment 96918
Hello friends, I've notice that the charging flap is not aligned with the body, and after a quick inspection I noticed a gap. I removed the flap and tried to slide it back correctly but no success. The gap is still there no mater what. Anyone encounter this problem?
Have a great day
Not quite the same, but similar? It is the flap insert that is not secured to the inside of the flap itself on mine. Also the flap is not perfectly aligned with the body, but not had enough to really notice.
Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting Automotive parking light Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems to be a design problem, I think that the inserts are to big and do not bull the flap in. I will adress this to Peugeot and let you know 👍

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Seems to be a design problem, I think that the inserts are to big and do not bull the flap in. I will adress this to Peugeot and let you know 👍
Could it be it is intended to be like that? Such that when the flap is closed the insert is held close to its receiving surfaces by spring pressure of the flap To keep water out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no, the exterior flap(the painted one) it is purely cosmetic, the black plastic has the seal. Because I have a neighbor and his doesn't seem to have this problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts