Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

Can anybody help me? I want to change the spark plugs on a 2001 607 3.0V6 the front three are easy but I cant figure out how to get to the back three. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
you get smaller spanner keys to take the ones on the rear out..

a standard one wont be good so you might need to buy one..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply!

Thats great so I dont need to take the exhaust manifold off or anything silly like that? Or remove engine mounts to tilt engine forward as you would on some other V6 engines?

Regards,

Tony.

·
Registered
9 Posts
this may be a bit late for you but if anyone else comes across this it might help. changing the front plugs are easy as you said but the rear ones need you to remove the air intake manifold for access. this is not to hard but you will need to be carefull with the small plastic hoses on the right hand side as they become brittle over time and as i found out brake easily when you try to disconnect them. a couple of wire connectors and a few small bolts at the front of the manifold (there are some hidden under the wiring loom that runs across the front bottom of the manifold) and the manifold can be folded up out of the way. if you need more room the hole manifold can be taken of by sliding it to one side so it slips of the pins at the rear (a pain to put back on as you cant see to line them up again)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts