Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, as anyone changed the pedals and footrest to the ones in aluminium like the ones in the GT Line?

I think the pedals are rather easy but is there any guide to remove the footrest?

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello guys, as anyone changed the pedals and footrest to the ones in aluminium like the ones in the GT Line?

I think the pedals are rather easy but is there any guide to remove the footrest?

Thank you so much!
Can't say I've noticed a footrest in my GT line. Should there be an alloy one or something?

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thank you so much!
Can't say I've noticed a footrest in my GT line. Should there be an alloy one or something?

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk
Yes it should, don't know if the uk version beeing right handed has one. But the european model has all pedals and the footrest. Please se attachment please. They're selling ir in the uk to...

https://picclick.co.uk/Genuine-Peugeot-308-T9-308-Sw-Automatic-Gt-112400563369.html

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes it should, don't know if the uk version beeing right handed has one. But the european model has all pedals and the footrest. Please se attachment please. They're selling ir in the uk to...

https://picclick.co.uk/Genuine-Peugeot-308-T9-308-Sw-Automatic-Gt-112400563369.html
The UK 308 GT line does not have a footrest fitted in the car only brake, clutch and accelerator pedals have aluminium covers. The european model does have an aluminium footrest fitted to the inner seal area, but on the right hand UK model the footrest needs to be located on the centre console area, but Peugeot did not make a cover for this fitment. I understand some UK 308 GT line owners have bought LHD aluminium footrest covers with a view of fitting them, but how difficult they are to fit I don't know. Perhaps a member who has done this could give some feedback ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts