Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this had been asked or answered elsewhere, but i've literally had the car an hour and have somehow managed to change/reset the language to French!! Doh! Does anyone know how i can change it back to English?

Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sorry if this had been asked or answered elsewhere, but i've literally had the car an hour and have somehow managed to change/reset the language to French!! Doh! Does anyone know how i can change it back to English?

Thanks
Hope this helps see attached

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
If the Profiles have been reset you will probably also have to change the country it searches back to UK. From memory Navigation Screen, Menu (bottom left button), Enter Address (or something like that), if you see anything other than UK top right, click on that and scroll to choose UK, press 'OK'

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just as a matter of interest Doc, where did you pull that attachment from?
The manual I downloaded is 578 pages long and includes the Audio and Telematics Section and the Addendum which has info about the electric tailgate. The page came from the A & T Section.

I found it somewhere before I bought the car if you want I will try and upload somewhere. Also it shows the car as left hand drive, which is what I was looking for.

The number on the back is
Anglais DAD
16P84.A030

PS Just a thought maybe it would be useful for the forum itself to have an area where files like this could be stored for users to access.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, sorted it. I'd selected profile 1 which seemed to be preset in French so managed to exit out that profile and it returned to English.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
The manual I downloaded is 578 pages long and includes the Audio and Telematics Section and the Addendum which has info about the electric tailgate. The page came from the A & T Section.

I found it somewhere before I bought the car if you want I will try and upload somewhere. Also it shows the car as left hand drive, which is what I was looking for.

The number on the back is
Anglais DAD
16P84.A030

PS Just a thought maybe it would be useful for the forum itself to have an area where files like this could be stored for users to access.
Ahh, it came from the Audio and Telematics Manual. I missed seeing that page.
Thanks for your concerns in having the file stored but it's already done so Doc. If you look at my sticky topic Quick Links you will see I have it already linked. :)

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Despite reading the manual, I still can't fathom out profiles. Can you set all the cars settings in each of the profiles? Air con/lighting etc?

I have a copper coloured scheme and the extra button that the GT's have for the relax and boost which again confuses me!

A step by step would be really helpful, if someone can help.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Thanks, sorted it. I'd selected profile 1 which seemed to be preset in French so managed to exit out that profile and it returned to English.
Phew!
Getting a bit nervous about the day to day reliability of all these 'features'.
If Peugeot wants a better reputation for reliability it needs to nail down all these relatively trivial, non mechanical issues.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts