Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:)My car is jacked up and i am changing oils and filters on my 05 2.0 hdi. Been trying to find any info on changing the coolant but can not find anything, can anybody help me, is there any bleed valves or is it just take bottom hose off and it self bleeds, can not find a drain plug on rad. Also can anyone tell me the oil and rad capacity .Thanks

J

·
0 Posts
Oil capacity 5.3litres - make sure to use the right oil mind for the turbo/DPF :thumb:

Coolant capacity 9.0litres

·
5,040 Posts
just looked on servicebox but cant see any drainplug. bottom hose off it is then , has anyone mentioned servicebox to you yet ??

·
5,040 Posts
Magma beat me :mad:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just looked on servicebox but cant see any drainplug. bottom hose off it is then , has anyone mentioned servicebox to you yet ??
:confused: What is servicebox. Is there any bleed valves i need to undo, or do you just fill it up slowly and it self bleeds. Thanks

·
5,040 Posts
:confused: What is servicebox. Is there any bleed valves i need to undo, or do you just fill it up slowly and it self bleeds. Thanks
Peugeot Service Box

just register free, change language to english,make up a garage name and you get loads of free info like

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts