Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Ive got a 307 hdi 1.6 , I'm trying to do a service including replacing my air filter, my haynes manuL tells me I need to remove the wiper blades in order to get to the air filter unit, I'm finding it very difficult to get the wiper blades off and don't want to damage it, any tips?

Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Leave them alone. check the vents beside the wipers, these lift out.take the clips that hold the soundproofing . take the screws that hold the brake master cylinder out and move it forward. remove the bolt either side of the panel the master cylinder was bolted to and the poppers above them. remove this panel ( 2 parts ) you will now have enough room to get to the air filter. when you take out the two vents the scuttle can move about quite a bit without taking the wipers off.

·
Registered
481 Posts
As already said , unbolt left and right scuttle panel and place something underneath to prop up (can of coke etc) Don't need to remove the wiper arms.

This allows you sufficient room to get your hands in once you have removed airflow sensor and relevant pipes. I don't remove the battery either makes it so much easier to re-fit!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts