Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this may have been asked before but looking for some assistance...

iM looking to try and fit the steering wheel from an RCZ onto my 207. I know i will also need the airbag from the 308 but is there anything else i need?

Does anyone out there have any how to guides or can walk me through the steps of this process as im fairly novice at all of this!

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
you will need Peugeot diagnostics or someone with it to turn off the airbag warning light, the 207 has 3 connections and RCZ has 2 IIRC when I did mine.

pretty straight forward swap over, think its a T50 for the steering wheel bolt to come off, normally replace it for best practice.

remember disconnect the battery before you do anything and be careful when taking the wheel off so the COMMS unit connectors don't come off and mes the COMMS unit up too!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you will need Peugeot diagnostics or someone with it to turn off the airbag warning light, the 207 has 3 connections and RCZ has 2 IIRC when I did mine.

pretty straight forward swap over, think its a T50 for the steering wheel bolt to come off, normally replace it for best practice.

remember disconnect the battery before you do anything and be careful when taking the wheel off so the COMMS unit connectors don't come off and mes the COMMS unit up too!

Lovely cheers for the advice. Will check see if anyone has planet nearby me then. I'm fairly novice at all this but will try and give it a go if it's fairly straight forward. Do the cohms unit connectors need to stay where they are or do they re connect to the new steering wheel?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts