Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A week ago I changed the direction on my vehicle - from RHD to LHD.
Car is Peugeot 407
From the options in PP2000 I changed the DRIVING POSITION to LEFT HAND DRIVE, but would like to ask if you know a way to tell the computer that I sit as a driver on the left side of the vehicle. Now when I start the car and go somewhere, after fastening my seat belt the car starts beeping saying drivers' seat belt not fastened. Is there a way to program that or I need to swap the cables between the seats.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance Ivan

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Can't answer your question, but how did the change over go? I abandoned doing it myself due to problems with parts, and with France not registering change overs, thought it might spread.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You will have to swap the wires as only the right hand seatbelt has the sensor on RHD cars so the car thinks your sitting on the right

only other option is do as we do with our taxis put a buckle in what is now the passenger seat catch this will fool it into thinking the belt is on :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
You will have to swap the wires as only the right hand seatbelt has the sensor on RHD cars so the car thinks your sitting on the right

only other option is do as we do with our taxis put a buckle in what is now the passenger seat catch this will fool it into thinking the belt is on :)
mine has sensor on both front seats and it is RHD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts