Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I have googled and searched and found a few threads about this but it doesn't seem to work for me.

I have a 5008 Gt-Line 2019. And I've tried to hit the kog on the upper right corner and go to options and then change the theme but it's blacked out. The only other thing is to change the amplify-settings but it's just minor changes. I've seen people have the blue color on the cockpit. Can anyone help me?

I'm getting kinda tired of the rusty color that is standard.

·
Registered
842 Posts
The "Theme" selection is available at the top left after you press on the kog. It isn't in the lower left "options". And the blue theme is the default - there are versions with the RCC infotainment system (without satnav) that you can't change that blue theme.
If you have the copper theme, you should be able to change it to the blue one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have the navigation. But since I got the car I have the rusty color. There has to be a way to change it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Interestingly I don't have that "Themes" option at all. Only two selections are visible (audio settings and screen off). I have a 5008, built in July 2019.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Interestingly I don't have that "Themes" option at all. Only two selections are visible (audio settings and screen off). I have a 5008, built in July 2019.
Can you post a photo of your screen? And also perhaps of the firmware version?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I can't take a photo right now, but it looks like this:

Only two options are visible. My firmware version is 21.07.67.32_NAC-r0.

It may well be a software issue, but I haven't updated knowingly, because everything else works flawlessly. And if it ain't broken, don't try to fix it. Plus I like the blue theme. :)

Out of curiosity, does this color setting change the color of the LED mood lighting as well?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Out of curiosity, does this color setting change the color of the LED mood lighting as well?
You are looking at the wrong place :)
You need to enter the options using the top right corrner settings button, the small gear symbol where the time is. In there you will have separate menus, one of the is for the Themes.
And no the interior LED color stays blue, it does not change, you can only change the intensity of the light.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You are looking at the wrong place :)
You need to enter the options using the top right corrner settings button, the small gear symbol where the time is. In there you will have separate menus, one of the is for the Themes.
And no the interior LED color stays blue, it does not change, you can only change the intensity of the light.
No, it is the right place. This screenshot is from a video on YouTube:

I have the same screen, but the option "Colour schemes" is just not there at all. Only "Audio settings" and "Turn off screen" are there.

·
Registered
842 Posts
After I press the top right cog/hours, I see this screen:

I had that 21.07.67.32 firmware version installed (and all others before), and that options was always present. It's not about the firmware, those theme options could be enable/disabled through the OBD port - Dans les tréfonds du NAC

·
Registered
842 Posts
There are 3 or 4 revisions of the handbook (for 5008 and 3008 respectively), both in PDF format or printed. So no version is better than the other. In that site, the 5008 handbook is for the old MPV model.

Feb 2017: http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/APddb/modeles/5008/eGuide_ed01-16/pdfs/9999_9999_050_en-GB.pdf
Oct 2017: http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/APddb/modeles/5008/eGuide_5008_5008n_ed01-17/pdfs/9999_9999_187_en-GB.pdf
Nov 2019: http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/APddb/modeles/5008/eGuide_5008_5008n_ed01-19/pdfs/9999_9999_291_en-GB.pdf

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone!

I’m new to the forum, I own a 5008 Active version that came without CarPlay and navigation system.
A few days ago I replaced the RCC unit for a NAC one that belonged to a 5008 GT Line version. I bought it already coded and added a GPS antenna. I had a few problems updating to the latest version of maps and firmware but finally I was able to do it, CarPlay and tomtom navigation work fine.
The only issue I have is that in my screen I also have the same problem described here there’s no “themes” or “colour schemes” options available so I can’t change the color of the screen.
When I turn on the engine it always starts with the copper theme and there are times that after a few seconds the theme changes to red and stays with it until I turn off the car. The only way I can manually change it is going to the i-cockpit amplify menu and select boost (red) or relax (copper) but when I restart the car it always displays the copper theme, then sometimes changes to red and sometimes don’t.
I know it’s not a big problem and I can totally live with it, but I would appreciate if someone could give me advice on how to solve this without having to return the NAC unit to the seller, because for me it wouldn’t be worth it.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hi, what you described is actually not a different Theme, it is part of the i-Cockpit Amplify feature.
The Red color which you get with the Boost option, is the same one as when you press the Sport button.
The Relax option will fade the display and make it a bit less "bright" I would say, it is meant for driving in the night etc...

So basically it is not changing the Theme, you always have the Copper theme active. The other question is why the "Red" color is always activating... I would say that is probably because the NAC unit is not properly coded to your car, or something similar.

Do you have the Sport button in your car? If not, then it is probably because of that.

·
Registered
842 Posts
My "Sport" button does not change the i-Cockpit colour to red. It only shows the "Sport" message in red.
Only the "Boost" mood of the i-Cockpit Amplify does it, and then I can set (or not) the Sport mode (and other options - massage, fragrance, brightness, sound equaliser, etc). In fact I can have the "Relax" mood with the Sport mode activated.
Although the "Boost" isn't a theme such as the Blue and Copper, in the software it's the "red theme". So as @denzel wrote, that's probably a coding problem.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
My "Sport" button does not change the i-Cockpit colour to red. It only shows the "Sport" message in red.
Only the "Boost" mood of the i-Cockpit Amplify does it, and then I can set (or not) the Sport mode (and other options - massage, fragrance, brightness, sound equaliser, etc). In fact I can have the "Relax" mood with the Sport mode activated.
Although the "Boost" isn't a theme such as the Blue and Copper, in the software it's the "red theme". So as @denzel wrote, that's probably a coding problem.
Yeah, you are right, my thoughts were on the 308 which I drove a few days ago... :)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for your replies!!
As I told you I can totally live with this. When I start the car after 10-15 seconds whatever color is displayed doesn’t change afterwards. The important thing is that everything apart from this work fine. CarPlay is a huge upgrade compared with the built-in multimedia system, now playing music and podcasts is a completely different experience and having navigation in the screen is a big change too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts