Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any instructions on how to change my 2019 308sw standard headlight bulbs?

I've tried searching this forum but all I can find is changing them to leds or adjusting them. YouTube just has the previous model.

I've always changed my own and was shocked at the last service when the dealer charged £25. The manual isn't very clear, just a tricky sounding description with no pictures. H

· Premium Member
3,294 Posts
The headlamp bulb change information is shown in the owners manual - the headlamp has to be removed first.

· Registered
52 Posts
The headlamp bulb change information is shown in the owners manual - the headlamp has to be removed first.
I've got the halogen bulbs in a 2020 SW Tech Edition. I'm thinking of changing them for brighter aftermarket bulbs but getting conflicting information. The use manual states both main and dipped are H7's whereas Halfords and ABD websites show the dipped as H7 but the main as HB3. I suppose the only guaranteed option is to remove the headlamps and bulbs and have a look but I thought I'd try the easier option first

· Registered
992 Posts
Dipped are H7 and the main are HB3 on our 2015 308. I've not seen a double H7 setup.

I find it easier to remove the headlamps to change the bulbs than to try to do it in-situ.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts