Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was looking on the net to buy some bulb lights to MCD. because on my 307sw they where not bright and allmost burn out...
Then i with luck found this page... they sell a hole kit, so you can change every litttle button light to MCD and A/C and the radio... even the light in the roof can you get... and the best part is that they send a cd how to change them... They sell to all Modell¨s

·
Registered
228 Posts
I take it you mean LCD an not MCD?

And can you post a link the website?

Terry
I think they meant LED, mcd (millicandella) is a measure of brightness that's suitable for small bulbs and LEDs...

And as I understand it there's a restriction on posting links for new members - cuz y'know, you get these shill types who join forums purely to spam their godawful websites with fake 'reviews' while trying to avoid advertising fees ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hallo Again...
When i wrote MCD. then i mean Midt Consol Display

I am not someone that want to do free advertising at all. it was to help others Peugeot fans to modifiring the car inside... i can not give you the link...
But try to google LedPerf or find it on facebook....

By the way. I am going to install blue driving lights at the pedal's and passengere feets... Is there anyone that can tell me how to do it and where shall i get the power from ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts