Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like a bulb has gone on the right hand side of the display has gone and it's rather annoying at night

·
Registered
91 Posts
Its an easy fix just grab hold of the plastic housing and pull upwards then you will have access to the twist in bulb holders on the back there are 3 in total the bulb pulls out of the plastic twist in holders.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
the heater controls are a bit short of a pain....swear words included.

everytime i had mine out it cut my hands to peices.

on the back you have 3 electrical connections and 2 tension wires (bicycle brake cable) things.

J

·
0 Posts
John please correct me if i'm wrong but is this the same situation as your MFD LED guide?

I'm asking just cos I get confused easily.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I had all three light go in my display panel, changed them to LED's no problems since.
Where to get them is on this forum somewhere, and they are cheap as chips

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
yeah you could use the MFD guide to help you take the display out etc etc...didnt think of that...good thinking :thumb:

you can purchase LEDs from www.crazyleds.co.uk

i always use that website since he is kinda local to me (peterlee)

the good thing about upgrading to LED is that LED's are suppose to last a life time, if they are subjected to the correct voltage etc. but i didnt have a problem with them in mine.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah I know Mick who owns crazyleds, been a member of a vectra site I use for years. I just replaced with standard bulbs, not into all that, rather it just looked standard myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts