1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Having problems with Expert van 57 plate.The 5th door open warning light
comes on when i am driving when all doors are closed. Also i have a alarm
fitted about a year ago and every was working fine arming and dis arming the alarm, when i try lock and set the alarm the doors lock and then unlock straight away. can anyone HELP.

D

·
0 Posts
You've a door lock problem. Just narrowing down which door is next. Ive a good few door locks fitted to expert and dispatch. Open each door and lock the lock latch with a screwdriver. Have a look at the screen and see which door it says is open. When you know which door it is push the offending door lock latch in further and see if the warning goes out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
centeal locking problems

Hi David
Thanks for your reply, did want you said to the 5th door which is the drivers side. Pushed the lock catch further in and the warning light went out.
The alarm as not yet so far armed and dis armed straight away and i am hoping this as solved the problem.
Many thanks Ian.

D

·
0 Posts
Hi David
Thanks for your reply, did want you said to the 5th door which is the drivers side. Pushed the lock catch further in and the warning light went out.
The alarm as not yet so far armed and dis armed straight away and i am hoping this as solved the problem.
Many thanks Ian.
It'll probably happen again. If it does you'll need a door lock. :thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi
Hope you don't mind me jumping on here :eek: Im having a similar problem :(
Where is the lock latch located? ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts