Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 06 307 has decided to automatically lock all the doors the second I close the drivers door. Is this a fault or something I have accidentally turned on? I tried to replicate the issue with a rear door and it was fine.

·
Registered
49 Posts
There should be a lock button on the dash, when you get in and all doors lock themselves, press this button and all locks should disengage, press again to engage all locks and then once more to disengage, then turn car off and get out and lock car with keyfob button, then unlock and get in your car again and see if the problem has cleared.

Might take a bit of messing around with combos of pressing that lock button on the dash and getting in and out to clear the problem, i've had this a couple times with my car and always managed to reset it messing with that lock button.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Before I saw your post I had a play and.......

I deactivated the auto locking and as a drive to writhe doors kept locking then unlocking all on there own. They actually deadlocked so I couldn't open the door. I reactivated the auto locking and it seemed ok. When I got to work I deactivated the locks again and left the car. When got back in the auto locks sounded before I even moved but were fine as I drove. When I got home the doors didn't lock as I exited so maybe it's cured?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts