Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm brand new to the forum and need some advice on a problem I've been having with my 307.

Each time I leave the car I lock via the key remote and then when I return to the car at some point its unlocked itself. Tried locking with the key too but same problem. Another possible symptom is that when first pulling off in the car the doors go through a lock and unlock. Thinking it maybe a problem with the central locking ecu??? :confused:

Cheers
Sam

P

·
0 Posts
Check all doors are shut properly, check doors and make sure no dirt in the catches and stuff like that. Check boot is locking properly as well. Could just be bad contact somewhere.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm brand new to the forum and need some advice on a problem I've been having with my 307.

Each time I leave the car I lock via the key remote and then when I return to the car at some point its unlocked itself. Tried locking with the key too but same problem. Another possible symptom is that when first pulling off in the car the doors go through a lock and unlock. Thinking it maybe a problem with the central locking ecu??? :confused:

Cheers
Sam
could also be if someone has changed door and its not aligned properly that the catch is not latching properly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts