Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just thought I would share this with. I haven't owned my 307 03 very long. When I got the car the key fob was missing one of the buttons so locking/unlocking was via the key. Sent of for a key shell and when it arrived I swapped everything over and, following advice from a post on this forum, I reprogrammed the key. It took a while to get the fob working and when I checked the circuit I saw that two connections on the micro chip had a build up of corrosion across them. Cleaned it up and the fob then worked ok, or so I thought. I went shopping the other day and I could not lock the car, either with the fob or key. As fast as I was locking with the key it would unlock. Anyway, to cut a long story short, it turned out to be a fault in the circuit within the fob. I removed the battery which cured the locking fault. I can only lock/unlock via the key, but hey ho. I don't have the security card so I don't know if I can get a new key. But at least I can lock the car. Just thought that this may be of help if anyone else is having the same problem.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi, just thought I would share this with. I haven't owned my 307 03 very long. When I got the car the key fob was missing one of the buttons so locking/unlocking was via the key. Sent of for a key shell and when it arrived I swapped everything over and, following advice from a post on this forum, I reprogrammed the key. It took a while to get the fob working and when I checked the circuit I saw that two connections on the micro chip had a build up of corrosion across them. Cleaned it up and the fob then worked ok, or so I thought. I went shopping the other day and I could not lock the car, either with the fob or key. As fast as I was locking with the key it would unlock. Anyway, to cut a long story short, it turned out to be a fault in the circuit within the fob. I removed the battery which cured the locking fault. I can only lock/unlock via the key, but hey ho. I don't have the security card so I don't know if I can get a new key. But at least I can lock the car. Just thought that this may be of help if anyone else is having the same problem.
send me the pcb i might be able to fix it for you phone me 07599587119, also there is a member on here you can get codes off or you can get it from dealer for about £25

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trustme, I have friends who live in Guisley. Next time I am visiting them I will contact you and perhaps I could drop it off with you. Many thanks. Ps. Might get you to look at my comms unit as well. Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts