Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Can you help please, I have lost my remote central locking key for my 2002 Peugeot 1.1, I now rely on the manual key to unlock the doors and start and drive the car,

I have ordered a replacment "blank" fob and key from ebay, I can get the key recut, but is it possible to reprogram the key, is there a known procedure I can use to send the coding needed to the Key Fob in order to avoid expensive locksmith reprogramming, So far I have been quoted 200 GBP, and that is with me supplying the fobs,

Please let me know if you have any experience of this,

Thanks

Chloe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree Bumf is not very helpful what ever it means. You say you have a new key does it have a transponder chip. this necessary to accept programming required. To program the key you will need access to software - for peugeot it is called peugeot planet. Check on the forum to see if someone on the forum within your area has the software who may be willing to program the key. He/she will need access to the car's system. Failing that then I'm afraid it is the dealer or a local auto-locksmith. good luck

·
7,054 Posts
I think they mean bump. As above if you can find the PIN for your car it can be reprogrammed with diagbox/planet. if you have no PIN you will need to buy the code or get the BSI read to retrieve the PIN

·
Registered
5 Posts
Your Peugeot Dealership will give you the PIN CODE free of charge, just take your V5 & proof of who you are..
Then you’ll nee PP2000...
Simple..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts