Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all i have dust got a peugeot 307 1.4 lx 51 plate i am having a few problems with the sunroof not working replaced the switch and still not working checked all fuses are fine and the center display screen not working all the time until i disconect the battery and plug it back in and it works again and then stop the car for 5 hours and lock it and it goes back to half a screen and the temp guage on display says ice warning when you start it up and thats about it at the momernt so please could some people help out with some information could it be the ecu is on the blink or what my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
415 Posts
We have a 307 Xsi 2.0 and we've had it about year and a half. It's always displayed the wrong temperature and always displays, now and again, ice alert. Check the temperature sensor, it's in the passenger mirror. May need changing.

Sorry don't know about the rest. We've got a problem with our sunroof as well. It has stopped working and was working fine the day before. Like you we checked the fuse but that's fine.

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
is this an electric sunroof? if so put a multimeter across the motor to see if the voltage is getting through to move the sunroof, and make sure the motor is working.

as for the screen, check to see if it is still displaying when it stops, it may be dark and you need to get a torch onto it. if not, check connection on back and if thats ok pay a visit to a dealer,scrappy or ebay and buy a new.:thumb:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Remove both fuses and check them for oxidization, oxidization is the same as putting a resistor in series with your circuit.

If the connector pins look discoloured or powdery you may have found your problem.

Easiest thing to do (test wise) is to replace both fuses at a massive cost of less than €1.

·
Registered
415 Posts
We fixed out sunroof by accident... Kind of. I was messing about with it one day from college, on the way home, and it just started working. I think when my partner had used it, he hadn't close it all the way shut or summit. And then when I was fiddling, it must have closed properly and of course, started opening and closing properly. :p Stupid!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.