Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering how do I remove the center air vent cover trim (grill) from the centre console on my P407? Do I have to remove the radio and display first or not? :confused:

I attached a picture of this grill from the web just to show which air vent I am talking about.

Any help apreciated:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
What the heck is that thing supposed to do anyway?
The handbook says it's important not to obstruct it, but the most that comes out if it is a very half-hearted waft.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What the heck is that thing supposed to do anyway?
The handbook says it's important not to obstruct it, but the most that comes out if it is a very half-hearted waft.
I presume it helps blowing/distributing and circulating the air around the interior, also helps the windshield demist. I have to open it to check something and I do not know how to do that.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Take out radio first and then the screen so you can see a couple of bolts holding it there if I don't remember wrong. Remove bolts and remove it.

It will feel like your're going to break it when you remove it, however nither mine or my dads really broke, just felt like it would.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Take out radio first and then the screen so you can see a couple of bolts holding it there if I don't remember wrong. Remove bolts and remove it.

It will feel like your're going to break it when you remove it, however nither mine or my dads really broke, just felt like it would.
When you remove the screen with the cover plate, the two(left and right) smaller air vents still remain in front of the top air grill. Do I have to remove them to?

I attached a picture where you can see that the main grill and the 2 vents are together. Do you take them off separetly?

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts